Digital Kampung Programme
The Digital Kampung initiative offers iPad loans of up to three months for eligible N2 to K2 aged children at My First Skool.
Sponsored by NTUC FairPrice Foundation, this programme aims to build a digitally-inclusive community by ensuring that families are not left behind due to the lack of access to digital devices.
Through the loan of iPads for up to 3 months, beneficiaries are able to:
- Access the My First Skool Home Learning programme
- Participate in virtual engagements with their My First Skool centre
- Supplement learning with pre-installed educational apps
To be eligible:
- Monthly gross household income of $4,500 or less; or $1,125 per capita or less (applicable for 5 or more members in the household), and
- At least 50% attendance in the month before the loan.
Please speak to your My First Skool centre principal or email us if you have any queries.