Sponsored NTUC Membership Programme (SNM)
This programme aims to alleviate the financial burden of families through providing an NTUC membership, which can be used to offset grocery costs amongst its many benefits.
With the NTUC membership, members can:
- Offset cost of groceries at FairPrice supermarkets with NTUC LinkPoints
- Receive digital vouchers for basic necessities and child’s school expenses
- Receive funding support for bursaries and scholarships
- Upskill through subsidised training
To be eligible:
- Monthly gross household income of $4,500 or less; or $1,125 per capita or less (applicable for 5 or more members in the household), and
- At least 1 child is enrolled in My First Skool for at least 3 months.
- Parent must not be a personnel from Singapore Police Force, Singapore Prisons, Auxiliary Police bodies; foreign domestic workers or full-time students (NTUC Membership’s terms and conditions).
Eligible parents will receive an email from NTUC First Campus for application towards this programme.