31 October 2022
NTUC First Campus’ early childhood professionals clinched 7 awards at ECDA Awards 2022
My First Skool at 51 Fernvale Link was awarded the Outstanding Centre for Teaching and Learning at ECDA Awards 2022 on 29 October 2022.
A principal who guides teachers to create engaging learning spaces for children. An early years educator who goes the extra mile to visit parents whose child need additional support in their learning, and offer tips on extending the child’s learning at home. A preschool centre with a rich outdoor space for children to explore, inquire and care for the environment. These are three of seven NTUC First Campus’ (NFC) outstanding winners who were recognised at this year’s ECDA Awards 2022 award ceremony on October 29.
The ECDA Awards for Excellence in Early Childhood Development recognises the exemplary achievements and accomplishments of educators, early intervention professionals, leaders and centres that have excelled in their teaching and learning, and innovative practices in the early childhood sector.
This is a list of our winners and finalists for the ECDA Awards 2022:
1. Outstanding Early Childhood Leader (Winner) – Ainul Farhana Binti Mohamed Bathurudin, My First Skool (2 Punggol Drive)
2. Promising Early Childhood Leader (Winner) – Ruzita Binte Zainuddin, My First Skool (Blk 612 Yishun)
3. Outstanding Early Years Educator (Winner) – Nur Azlin Binte Ramlan, My First Skool (505 Yung An Road)
4. Promising Early Years Educator (Winner) – Li Wanyi, Little Skool-House (At-Downtown-East)
5. Outstanding Preschool Educator (Winner) – Zhou Jie, Little Skool-House (On-The-Green)
6. Outstanding Centre for Teaching and Learning (Winner) – My First Skool (51 Fernvale Link)
7. Early Childhood Innovation (Winner) – ‘Outdoor Learning about Pangolins & Otters’ Project, My First Skool (Blk 180B Boon Lay)
8. Outstanding Early Intervention Professional (Finalist) – Azeanna Sukaimy, NTUC First Campus
Stay informed on the latest news and happening in NFC and the industry