Kindly include the following information in your resume:
- Personal particulars
- Education background
- Work experiences
- Certifications and awards
- Valid CPR+AED First-aid certification with an expiration date
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Programme Planning and Design
- Design, plan and prepare activity content to add value to children’s learning.
- Identify new areas of operation with programme architect to enhance current programmes.
- Undertake appropriate risk assessments and planning for health and safety measures.
- Ensure all activities are aligned with the Standard Operating Procedures.
- Develop and plan logistics to ensure successful and safe programme delivery.
- Oversee Adjunct Outdoor Instructors to ensure that all kits and equipment are available for activities.
- Deliver safe and effective activities in accordance with programme aims and objectives.
- Lead a team of Adjunct Outdoor Instructors to ensure programme objectives and timings are met.
- Recce schools and provide briefings to schools, principals, teachers, and parents explaining and demonstrating activity content as appropriate.
- Uphold excellent customer service.
- Ensure the welfare and safety of all participants (including teachers) throughout the programme.
- Be responsible for personal health and safety when running activities/programmes.
- Undertake regular checking and maintenance of equipment as necessary.
Relationship building and communication
- Assist in recruiting, training, and managing Adjunct Outdoor Instructors.
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure effective communication of the resourcing needs to deliver high-quality programs and experiences.
- Communication amongst parents, schools, and staff to ensure effective and safe activities – registration, feedback, etc.
- Assist in possible marketing platforms and events.
- Attend networking events and conferences to identify potential partners, source and generate leads and develop new and existing markets.
- A degree in Outdoor / Adventure Learning / Early Childhood Education / Sport is preferred.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity; conducting outdoor-related programmes (for children preferred) / facilitation/education workshops.
- Exhibit classroom management skills and ability to motivate and engage children.
- Passion towards outdoor adventure learning and nature.
- Positive learning attitude and a growth mindset.
- Valid Child CPR + AED First aid certificate is a plus.
- Currently residing in Singapore.
- Available to start work within one month’s notice.