Management Associate Programme
Where business management makes a meaningful impact
At NTUC First Campus, we’re in the business of education – we contribute to building young lives and make a difference in the communities we serve.
Our Management Associate Programme gives promising young graduands opportunities for exposure and professional development, and readies them for key leadership roles in our organisation.
If you identify with our mission and want a corporate career in a dynamic environment that’s as fulfilling as it is challenging, this is the place for you!
Our Management Associates are given two postings for a deep and holistic understanding of how our organisation works. You’ll be immersed in our business, and work with senior management and industry leaders to help shape the future.
The two-year programme includes:
- A compulsory on-boarding programme
- Two job rotations:
- One year in a Corporate Function where you’ll build your professional skills and gain broad experience from a group perspective.
- One year in a Business Unit where you’ll work with a team to contribute to key aspects of our business, gaining knowledge in areas such as operations.
After your two years, you will be posted to a permanent role depending on your career aspirations, strengths and the needs of the organisation.
Learn and Grow
- On the job learning
- Leadership development
- Projects for extended learning
- Engagement with Senior Management
Fresh graduates from all disciplines and working professionals with no more than one year of work experience are welcome to apply. Candidates with the following qualities will be considered favourably:
- Strong leadership abilities
- Good academic and co-curricular activities record, with exposure to business or digital projects
- Commitment to care and service
- Drive and resilience
- Collaboration and influence