Come find out how we can help you succeed in your pre-school career.August 05, 2018
FIND YOURSELF AT NTUC FIRST CAMPUS
Where we think like you
At NTUC First Campus, our teachers’ personal journeys and professional triumphs are equally as important as the care provided for our children. We pave the way towards a holistic career experience through our support and empowerment to ensure that your needs, both at work and at home are well addressed. Take a step forward with us as we work hand-in-hand to help you succeed in your role as a pre-school teacher.
- Overseas Learning Journeys. Gain first-hand opportunities to observe international best practices and learn about the latest developments in curricula and pedagogies.
- Holistic Learning Opportunities. Be supported in building new skill sets or enhancing existing ones. Take up courses of your interest beyond ECCE programmes.
- Staff Privileges. Enjoy up to 50% off fashion brands, lifestyle services and other exclusive deals from over 100 merchants.
- Flexi-Care Benefits and Special Leave. Be entitled to monthly cash benefits and Family Care Leave on top of your basic package.
- Develop Professional Expertise. Strengthen your knowledge and skill sets through our collaborations with other industry leaders in areas ranging from Technology to Arts and Languages.
- Strong Corporate Support System. Our large network of support systems and resources enables you to focus on the children’s well-being and learning experiences.
25 August 2018 (Saturday)
NTUC Trade Union House
Positions for Educators
English Childcare Teacher
• Diploma, Certificate or Higher Nitec in Early Childhood (ECCE) related studies with a GCE ‘O’ Level credit in English
• Candidates completing ECCE related studies within 6 months may apply
Infant Care Teacher 婴幼儿老师 (English/Chinese)
• Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care and Development (CIT) / Higher Certificate in Infant Care (HCIC) / Advance Certificate in Early Years (ACEY)
• Candidates currently undergoing HCIC/ACEY may apply
• 你需拥有或正在就读婴儿 / 幼儿保育和发展课程文凭 (CIT/HCIC/ACEY)
Positions for Support Staff
• Prepare meals for children in the centre 为中心准备餐食
• Only full-time positions available 全职
• Maintain cleanliness and hygiene in the centre 保持中心的干净与卫生
• Part-time positions available 全职/兼职
To apply for other positions with NTUC First Campus pre-schools