Trainee Schemes and Programmes
If you would like to be an early childhood educator and have the appropriate disposition, we would like to invest in you. Obtain your early childhood qualifications with NTUC First Campus and kick start your career with an industry pioneer.
Our fully sponsored accelerated “Work & Study” programmes combine on-site training and classroom lessons to equip you with practical teaching skills. As part of the NFC family, you will enjoy a competitive remuneration and our comprehensive suite of staff benefits while you undergo your training.
Trainee Teacher Programme
WSQ Professional Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education (Childcare) – 15-months
- A Degree or Diploma (from a local polytechnic) in any discipline
- At least 5 GCE ‘O’ Level credits with a credit in English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A team player with passion in equipping and inspiring young lives
Trainee Infant Care Teacher Programme
WSQ Advanced Certificate in Early Years – 10 months
- Completed Secondary 4 education
- Attained an average SOA 5 in the Workplace Literacy (WPL) series
- Candidates currently undergoing their WPL training/assessment are welcome to apply